Monday, December 2, 2013

Welcome to the Club!


Thanksgiving is over and in case you hadn’t noticed it’s engagement season!  If you are newly engaged, congratulations! If you are already engaged or in the process of wedding planning take some deep breaths, it will all be worth it!

With the upcoming siege of new engagement announcements that will soon be filling your Facebook newsfeed, “the rules of engagement” seems like a perfect blog series to start. November & December are actually the busiest proposal months of the year.  So, not to put on the pressure, but there are a lot of couples out there are beginning their planning too.

Over the next few months I will share about my experiences and the things I learned along the way. I hope that you find this helpful…and again congratulations & welcome to the club! This is an extremely fun and special experience.

FYI- Mark your calendars! VWR is having a winter open house on January 4, 2013! Come and visit with me and tour the venue. Enjoy delicious drinks & eats and amazing vendors will be in attendance to meet!



If you have any questions just ask! I’d love to hear from you!

No comments: